June 06, 2013

can i have The Ice Cream Con ? :3


5 days taken to finish this book and all that left is my review to The Ice Cream Con.

greetings.

Jimmy Docherty has brought one of the best yet, story of a con, twisted plot, and a series of unpredictable event, for me. this kind of story really turns me up, though not having to finish it early due to the exams is around the corner.

oke. cut the crap.

first of all, the story started in an odd way but managed to took me into the story. that is wonderful.

second, the characters. different characters also brought up this story. and among all of them. i like Harvey for his "tak kesah" [cant really find that particular word] and the classic yet entertaining high pitch with a loss of R pronunciation for a antagonist, Franco Cortesi.

then, the plot itself. ahh. how i love this kind of story.

this piece makes me realize that i really into this kind of story. Leverage, Ocean's series just to name a few to this kind of conmen story. i just love it !

well. that is all.

p/s : gonna stop reading for a while to make a way for the final exam. 15th June is the day i'll get my hand on Spray by Harry Edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment